1 kg plums (stoned and roughly chopped)
1/2 dl water
700 g of sugar
3 cinnamon sticks
1. The plums are washed, stoned and chopped.
2. Boil the plums in water. Boil them for approx. 10 minutes
3. Add sugar and cinnamon sticks and let the jam simmer for approx. 10-15 minutes (without lid) until the desired consistency is achieved.
4. Let the jam cool for 15 mins (approx. 50 degrees), which will prevent the lumps of fruit sinking to the bottom of the jars. Ladle into clean jars, seal and leave to cool.
5. Pour excess juice on a bottle. The juice is delicious with lots of ice cubes, or you can mix it in an ice cold white wine and you’ll have a tasty and fresh aperitif.