Recipe for sandwich bread (6-7 pcs)
- 5 deciliter of cold water
- 2 deciliter of rye flour
- 2 deciliter of whole wheat flour
- 3 deciliter of wheat flour
- 10 grams of coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 12 grams of yeast
What to do:
- Put yeast, water, salt and honey into a bowl and stir.
- Add the flour and stir for as long as the dough sticks around the hook in the mixer.
- Leave the dough to rise for about an hour on the kitchen table, or in the fridge through the night.
- Sprinkle some flour on the kitchen table and pour the moist dough on the table.
- Use a spatula and a knife to “cut out” pieces of dough of about 4x7 cm. Put them on a oven plate with baking paper and squeeze them a little with the spatula covered in flour.
- Let the breads rise while the oven reaches the temperature of 250°C.
- Bake the breads in the middle of the oven. Put another baking plate in the bottom of the oven and pour half a deciliter of water on the plate to create moist. This will make the crust nice and crispy.
- Bake until the breads are golden brown (approx. 20 min) Let them cool off for a bit.