Pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting
Quantity: 12-15 pcs
175 g pumpkin
275 g flour
2 tea sp.
¼ tea sp. baking soda
1.5 tea sp. ground ginger
2 tea sp. ground cinnamon
125 g butter (room temperature)
200 g sugar
75 g brown sugar
1 pinch of salt
200 g buttermilk
2 eggs (M)
TIP: You may use both Hokkaido pumpkin and butternut squash for the recipe.
150 g butter (room temperature)
250 g powdered sugar
200 g cream cheese 1/2 bio lemon, juice and peel
1. Wash the pumpkin and cut it into pieces 2 x 2 cm. Boil them about 5 to 7 minutes. Mash with the FOODIE hand blender.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, ginger and cinnamon together.
3. Whip butter, brown sugar and salt with the FOODIE hand mixer.
4. Whip the eggs and mix them into the dough.
5. Add the buttermilk and mix until the dough is smooth.
6. Fill the dough into paper cupcake forms placed in a metal cupcake form, stop 1 cm before the edge. Bake approx. 20 to 25 minutes at 180 C (conventional oven). Let them cool down on a baking rack.
1. Whip butter and powdered sugar white and airy 4 to 5 minutes with the FOODIE hand mixer.
2. Add cream cheese, lemon peel and juice until the frosting is smooth.
Decorate the cupcakes.
Serve and enjoy!
Recipe by @magasinet_laekkerier